Boundary Family Services (BFS) is dedicated to providing participants with high quality social services and promoting personal, family and community health and well being. Your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to receiving your questions, requests, compliments, suggestions or criticism.
If you have had a positive experience with BFS we would like to hear from you. We are extremely proud of our services and your comments are greatly appreciated.
It is our professional commitment to our participants to hear and respond to participant concerns in a fair, open and participant centered manner. A complaint regarding any aspect of the delivery of your service can be made in any of the ways below.
Boundary Family Services is committed to maintaining the health and safety of our participants through our Communicable Diseases Plan:
- Please do not attend the centre or outdoor groups if you are not feeling well
- Physical distancing with staff and other participants is encouraged
- Practice healthy hand hygiene by washing your hands or using the provided hand sanitizer when entering the centre or attending an outdoor group
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place in all areas
- Masks are no longer mandatory in indoor spaces
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to keep our community safe and healthy.
Boundary Family Services provides a wide variety of programs to meet the interests and needs of children, youth and families throughout the Boundary.
A Boundary Family Centre is located in each Elementary School from Christina Lake to Beaverdell with the main hub being the Glanville Family Centre in Grand Forks. Some programs require an appointment while other programs are open for drop in. Accessing most programs just requires that you contact us for an intake appointment or drop in time but some programs have specific guidelines and require a referral.
Please call or email us to discuss interest and eligibility.