Grand Forks Affordable Housing
Information and Application
Raven Place is a BC Housing affordable housing development located at 6895 19th Street in Grand Forks.
How to Apply
For subsidized housing apply online at housingapplication.bchousing.org
Or, to submit a paper application by mail, follow the instructions here.
Subsidized Renters must meet the eligibility criteria as outlined on the BC Housing website.
To update an existing application, call The Housing Registry Inquiry Line at 604-433-2218, or 1-800-257-7756 outside the lower mainland.
For information on non subsidized units please contact Boundary Family Services
Boundary Family Services is committed to maintaining the health and safety of our participants through our Communicable Diseases Plan:
- Please do not attend the centre or outdoor groups if you are not feeling well
- Physical distancing with staff and other participants is encouraged
- Practice healthy hand hygiene by washing your hands or using the provided hand sanitizer when entering the centre or attending an outdoor group
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place in all areas
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor areas
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to keep our community safe and healthy.
Boundary Family Services provides a wide variety of programs to meet the interests and needs of children, youth and families throughout the Boundary.
A Boundary Family Centre is located in each Elementary School from Christina Lake to Beaverdell with the main hub being the Glanville Family Centre in Grand Forks. Some programs require an appointment while other programs are open for drop in. Accessing most programs just requires that you contact us for an intake appointment or drop in time but some programs have specific guidelines and require a referral.
Please call or email us to discuss interest and eligibility.