Facilitated outdoor activities for pregnant women and families with children under the age of 6. This program is drop-in as of May 2022, and location is subject to change. Contact Meghan Knapp at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (250)442-2267 Ext. 40250 for more information.
Family Connections is funded by the Public Health Agency of Canada and provided through Boundary Family Services.
Boundary Family Services is committed to maintaining the health and safety of our participants through our Communicable Diseases Plan:
- Please do not attend the centre or outdoor groups if you are not feeling well
- Physical distancing with staff and other participants is encouraged
- Practice healthy hand hygiene by washing your hands or using the provided hand sanitizer when entering the centre or attending an outdoor group
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place in all areas
- Masks are no longer mandatory in indoor spaces
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to keep our community safe and healthy.
Boundary Family Services provides a wide variety of programs to meet the interests and needs of children, youth and families throughout the Boundary.
A Boundary Family Centre is located in each Elementary School from Christina Lake to Beaverdell with the main hub being the Glanville Family Centre in Grand Forks. Some programs require an appointment while other programs are open for drop in. Accessing most programs just requires that you contact us for an intake appointment or drop in time but some programs have specific guidelines and require a referral.
Please call or email us to discuss interest and eligibility.