Drop in for breastfeeding support in a safe and welcoming environment. This group is offered once per week on Tuesdays at 10am. As we move to in-person groups, Zoom options may not be available.
For further information please contact Cynthia Garnett or Kristy Kuromi at (250) 442-2267 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. For weekly updates, join our Boundary Family Services Society Facebook group.
Boundary Family Services is committed to maintaining the health and safety of our participants through our Communicable Diseases Plan:
- Please do not attend the centre or outdoor groups if you are not feeling well
- Physical distancing with staff and other participants is encouraged
- Practice healthy hand hygiene by washing your hands or using the provided hand sanitizer when entering the centre or attending an outdoor group
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place in all areas
- Masks are no longer mandatory in indoor spaces
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to keep our community safe and healthy.
Boundary Family Services provides a wide variety of programs to meet the interests and needs of children, youth and families throughout the Boundary.
A Boundary Family Centre is located in each Elementary School from Christina Lake to Beaverdell with the main hub being the Glanville Family Centre in Grand Forks. Some programs require an appointment while other programs are open for drop in. Accessing most programs just requires that you contact us for an intake appointment or drop in time but some programs have specific guidelines and require a referral.
Please call or email us to discuss interest and eligibility.